Monday, February 16, 2009

This is my about me

This will be more thoughtful when i come back around to it> Name is Pronouced> De_RAIn if you did not know by now. Ive just recently figured out my plan as far as the arts go. I was never encouraged to be a creator , like mom said "you cant eat your art" so I gained back the confidence i needed and am on my way( a little late But its here) oh what is it you may ask?
well I have been asked since the 6th grade what am i going to do with art and < i would always say i dont know i just want to design all sorts of things from sneakers, to speakers and never knew what sort of person did this.
One day i just happen to use college search and saw a major called "Industrial Design" didnt sound to fun til i looked into it> Just so happens it was what ive been describing all these years just had noone to enlighted me on the situation> well i know some may say it seems more so that i am into fashion, and partly correct you are. but i was going to major in fashion <> and fashion is well over populated as we speak!! so i did not do the cleche pack everything i could carry and move to nyc, i just dibble and dabbled into industrail design and finally find some instituions that i may attend.

Wrap that all up like a burrito< im pleased to say i have a goal and have a purpose< creating is my thing and it will be my life.... wouldnt fit in about me

1 comment: